Sunday, September 2, 2012

This Labor Day Weekend

My Labor Day weekend began Friday evening at 5:30 when I left work. I went to a tattoo parlor with my best friend to get her navel pierced. I paid for it seeming as this was her 18th birthday present from me. While we were there, I decided to get a second Monroe piecing to make a complete set of angel bites.

When I got home, my boyfriend was already in bed, so I went to sleep as well. It was actually quite early for me to go to bed. I couldn't convince my body to sleep in, so I woke up fairly early, too. Because I don't work weekends--or holidays (the glory of working at a daycare)--I would be off from work until Tuesday.

This morning, I woke up sincerely believing that today was Saturday and that my weekend had just begun. Too bad it's already Sunday.

At least the world hasn't ended yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment